Post subject: Toy boy or not toy boy....
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:55 pm 
Site Admin

Ok, a relatively serious question.. i think lol.. but it has left me wondering if i am going nuts.

long story short.. been in a relationship for 15 years, married for 12, marriage went stale 7 years ago.. i finally kicked him out for being a complete waste of space (he was messing around with at least 3 other women, couldnt support me emotionally or financially..) and we just werent 'together' anymore'

i guess i gave it one last 'chance' to see if there was still anything between us.. and no.. there wasnt (we slept together one night.. and had a massive argument the next.)

that weekend i went out to a club (something i dont really like lol) and met a guy.... here's the dilemma.

I'm 40, he's 20!

I got talking to him by accident, i turned around quite quickly and knocked him, apologised, found out he was scottish.. and i said (as a joke) get your coat you've pulled! well.. that was the ice breaker lol.. we got chatting, found out immediately that he was so young, he was from scotland but is in the navy hence based down here, he's single and he knows about classic fords. in return i told him i was 40 (he said i didnt look it lol) i'd recently separated from my husband, i was out only to have a laugh and a giggle and though he was sweet.. i'm not that sort of person. it was all good.. we were chatting for quite a while.. he not only made me smile, he made me laugh.

the naughty bit.. hmm.. i did end up taking him home /blush.

i didnt expect to see him again, or hear from him.. but he did text me that week.. and then yeah.. he went quiet lol.

but then.. 3 weeks later (and in the same club no less) i bumped into him again, we got talking again, he made me laugh again.. and yeah.. i took him home again! lol i guess we clicked in a way that i never thought possible.. and lets face it.. it's a boost to the ego that someone so young (and fit) found me attractive.. an even bigger bonus that he came back again!

so now the dilemma... am i in the wrong because of his age/our age difference? the girls where i work say yes.. they say it's disgusting :( but then they are all in their early-mid twenties.. go out pretty much every weekend.. and cant 'pull' where as me (the old woman) goes out twice in a blue moon.. and cops off with a hunk lol. Are they just jealous perhaps? or am i in the wrong?

(and at this time i'm not expecting anything long term.. he's a navy lad after all, and he's got his whole life in front of him.. however he is the perfect gent and he has contacted me since.. well.. the physical side.....)

Any opinions expressed by me in this forum are my own and not those of I've Got Kids (mEazy Ltd.) unless stated otherwise.

Post subject: Re: Toy boy or not toy boy....
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:00 am 

I personally think that the name toy boy is wrong they should be renamed JOY BOYS. if he makes you happy then why not it is not as if your thinking of having a full blown relationship with him just a little joy in your life when the mood takes you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:06 pm 
Site Admin

oh goodness!

you are so right.. thank you!

i'll keep my little 'joyboy' then until such time we're both ready to either move on.. or move up ;)

Any opinions expressed by me in this forum are my own and not those of I've Got Kids (mEazy Ltd.) unless stated otherwise.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:28 pm 
Site Admin

Go you Stephanie!!! LOL

I totally agree with model_wife. Life's here to be lived. He may not be right for you in the long run, but you're not looking for anything long term right now. Mr Right-Now will work well for now :)

Enjoy it, take what you need from it, and don't let other people judge you. After all, it would be ok if he was 40 and you were 20 - right?

Men in their 20's are in their sexual prime and women in their 40's are in theirs. Not seeing a problem ;)

Aly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:37 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you Aly...

i guess it really might be a case of jealousy from the girls at work.

oh well ;)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:03 am 
Site Admin

Stephanie wrote:
Thank you Aly...

i guess it really might be a case of jealousy from the girls at work.

oh well ;)

Totally!!!!

Aly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:02 pm 

to be honest stephaine age is just a number ;)
im 30 and my fiance is 25 and well all the ones i was with before him were all 5 years older than me and well i had more problems with them

but enjoy urself stephaine u only live yet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:29 pm 

Stephanie, I can't believe you are even asking!!

Enjoy life, it is for the living and if you are enjoying it why not stick with it ??

Sounds like jealousy to me if I'm honest, they all want to pull when they go out (if our place is anything to go by) and you go out and pull the same guy twice, that's damn lucky on your part and their problem if they can't be mature enough to pat you on the back and say go you ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:51 am 

This seems to be a very interesting thing to read about. To be a toy boy or not, it really depends on how to make things sure and to be good in the long run. I just hope that everything would work out well for this one. Try to click here and see what you can have for the benefit of others. Thanks for this one. I hope that everything would be fine.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:14 pm 

age is just a number :) and if ya gonna go round thinking should I shouldn't I based on the things others say/think then u'll never know if ya coulda been happy or if it woulda worked out or not there's loads ou there that will say what the ones in worth ya said out of jealousy or just pure bitchyness :roll: ya have to go with hat u feel is right in these situations coz if ya dun't there's always gonan be that WHAT IF????? question It's better to have tried and failed than not to have tried at all :) If they make u feel happy/good about yaself then surely that's all that matters? :)