I've already posted this on the other site but now I can finally post here, I'm going to shove it here to carry on filling it out. I know this is possible with other sites. I know you can upload a picture/avatar from your profile page, I would also suggest maybe allowing users to link pictures via another site aswell as pc. For example the picture, I want to use is already on my noesis account and on pbotobucket and it would be easier for me at least just to use the hotlink from photobucket/chat the photo I want.
If that makes sense ?!? (its late and im tired)
Hi again Kyrin,
Thanks for yet another great suggestion.
I can confirm that Avatars have been enabled. Here is how to configure your own Avatar.
- At the top of the forum on the right, click the link labelled "User Control Panel"
- You will be presented with a page with some Options on the left - Click "Profile"
- Some more options will appear. Click "Edit Avatar"
- Now you will be given the choice to upload your Avatar or Link to a Remote Avatar
- When done, click on Submit
- Your Avatar is saved
Please note, your Forum avatar is different to your Profile Picture. We are also working on a way to link your forum avatar to our "Ask a Mum" section so that both sections show the same avatar automatically. We will make a further announcement before this change is made.