Post subject: Toddler or Kids Bed Question
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:07 am 

Hello everyone. I am new in this discussion board. I would like to know if there are some good toddler or kids beds that you can suggest to me. I've seen IKEA beds before, but I would rather go on the simpler bed and affordable ones. Hope for a response in this one. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Toddler or Kids Bed Question
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:40 pm 
Site Admin

Hi there and welcome to I've got kids!

I think, like anything, it's down to budget. I've just bought a great single bed from ebay (or our site once the 1-stop launches!).

I'm in the process of selling a gorgeous toddler bed which my daughter has grown out of. If you're interested, let me know! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.29162650103.104886.723285103&type=3&l=7b8266c5b2 you can see pictures of it set up as a bed there.

My first point of call would be a site like ebay as you can get some great deals at affordable prices.

I hope this helps!

Aly

Any opinions expressed by me in this forum are my own and not those of I've Got Kids (mEazy Ltd.) unless stated otherwise.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:41 am 

I am new in discussion board. I would like to know if there some buy Avodart good toddler or kids beds that you can suggest to me. I've seen IKEA before, but I would rather go on the simpler bed affordable ones. Hope for response in this one.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:17 am 
Site Admin

obak09 wrote:
I am new in discussion board. I would like to know if there some buy Avodart good toddler or kids beds that you can suggest to me. I've seen IKEA before, but I would rather go on the simpler bed affordable ones. Hope for response in this one.

I did respond above?

Any opinions expressed by me in this forum are my own and not those of I've Got Kids (mEazy Ltd.) unless stated otherwise.