This site is here for your enjoyment and everything we do here is to that end...
Our Rules & Guidelines are in place to protect our members and enhance the user experience. By using this site, you agree to having read and understood these conditions and any violation may result in the termination of your account at the full discretion of any employee of mEazy Ltd or any Forum Administrator.
In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.General Rules
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team. Please use the “post report” feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not tolerated here under any circmstance.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated. The "I've Got Kids" team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Anything found in violation of this will be removed.
- Members should respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. The use of inline () image tags pointing to data stored on third party systems for which the user has not received permission to link to may be removed.
- Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts.
- Members are welcome to use the test forum for general "test purposes". These may include checking signatures, testing a link or image, etc.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- The official language of this forum is English. If you are going to post in another language on these forums, please also post an English Translation.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are not allowed.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.
Advertising Services and Solicitation
- "I've Got Kids" operates a three strike policy. Users will be warned a maximum of three times for any and all offences in a three month period. If the need arises for a fourth warning a temporary ban will be put in place of between 1 to 7 days.
- Arguing with team members after having received a warning will lead to an immediate additional warning. Should this exceed three strikes a temporary ban will be put in place as above.
- Users who feel they have been unfairly warned are welcome to contact the relevant team leader, e.g. if warned by a moderator you should contact the Moderator team leader. If they feel you were treated badly they remove a warning.
- Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban or other moderator action will lead to a permanent ban of your account(s). Circumvention includes re-registering or using an already registered account under a non-banned username. Other examples include changing IP addresses, using a new email account or other action that can be taken to evade moderator action to hide your identity as the owner of the sanctioned account.
- An exception to the three strike rule applies when users contact team members personally (via any method) and post insulting, indecent or vulgar material. Such users may be subject to an immediate permanent ban.
- Permanent bans are a last resort and thought is given before implementing them. While "I've Got Kids" may consider lifting permanent bans from time to time this is a rare occurrence.
Signatures guidelines and limitations
- We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and soliciting in signatures is also prohibited.
- You should never give out your "I've Got Kids" password to anyone. "I've Got Kids" admin are able to reset your password without this knowledge. We can not take responsibility if you disclose this information to anyone else.
- Linking to a commercial product/service is fine, provided it is not a product or service that competes with a product or service offered by "I've Got Kids" or mEazy Ltd.
- Promotional text for a commercial product or service is ok, provided there are no price(s) of product(s) or service(s) listed.
- A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate "I've Got Kids" community standards. The "I've Got Kids" team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
- Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
- All signatures must be made in English
- Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency.
- Please keep your signatures a "sensible" size. Should this become a problem in the future, further guidelines will be laid out regarding this.
General Natter forum
- Animated avatars are not allowed. Sorry.
- Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
- Use of the "I've Got Kids" logo in avatars is not allowed.
- Avatars should be no larger than 100x100pxl's and 14kb in size.
- Avatars are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, and so forth.
The Natter forum is where "I've Got Kids" owners and fans can gather to natter about almost anything, technical or non-technical in nature. If you have a question that doesn't fit into any other forum, or just want to chat, this is the place.Moderation
- Although the administrators and moderators of the "I've Got Kids" Community Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of "I've Got Kids" Community Forum, nor "mEazy Ltd" will be held responsible for the content of any message.
- By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
- The owners of "I've Got Kids" Community Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Any disputes with the staff of the "I've Got Kids" Community Forums will be handled in private through the Private Message System. If you wish to escalate any issue with staff then please email: [email protected]
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.
Revision date: April 2011